Google fought back against Microsoft this week, filing a legal motion arguing that attempts by Microsoft to prevent Kai-Fu Lee from joining Google were illegal.
Google sought to nullify a non-compete agreement signed by Lee when he worked for Microsoft. Google filed a motion in California Superior Court in Santa Clara County, Reuters said.
Lee is slated to join Google to spearhead new research and development efforts in China. Until Monday, Lee was corporate vice president of Microsoft's Natural Interactive Services Division, IDG News Service reported.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command